What is Hepcinat-LP?
A medication used to treat Hepatitis C, Sofosbuvir Ledipasvir is sold under the trade name Harvoni especially in countries like USA. The antiviral agent is used to treat Genotype 1 and 4 Hepatitis C in adults is Hepcinat LP (Sofosbuvir Ledipasvir). NATCO is amongst the first companies to manufacture the generic variant of Sofosbuvir and its combinations like Hepcinat LP in India with the aim to make speciality medicines accessible to all. It contains 2 doses of both Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir tablets containing 90mg and 400mg and comes in a bottle packed with 28 Tablets. The combination of these two was the first to be approved by FDA to cure Hepatitis C and has shown proven results (94%- 99%). Hepcinat LP is a combination medication used to treat chronic hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. At times, it may be used with another antiviral (ribavirin).
Buy Hepcinat LP online with Emedkit as this medication works to reduce the amount of Hepatitis C virus in your body, which gives the body a chance to boost its immune system and thereby help the body to recover the liver.
Note: HEPCINAT-LP is a prescription drug or medicine that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed.
Hepcinat-LP Tablets is a formulation combination of anti-viral medications Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir used in the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (CHCV) infection genotype 1. Hepcinat-LP is a prescription medicine containing Ledipasvir (90mg) a viral NS5A inhibitor and Sofosbuvir (400mg) a nucleotide inhibitor of the viral RNA polymerase.
The international brand name of this medicine is Harvoni that provides effective treatment in Hepatitis C Genotype 1 with a cure rate ranging 94% to 99%. Hepcinat-LP helps prevent Hepatitis C Virus infection from multiplying in the body by weakening the virus and inhibiting its reproduction and replication.
Ferric Oxide (Yellow) USP/F & Titanium Dioxide USP
Dosage & Administration
Hepcinat-LP should be administered under the strict supervision of a Hepatologist only.
• Hepcinat-LP must be taken by adults over 18 years of age only.
• Hepcinat-LP should be taken orally with a full glass of water.
• The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.
• To be taken at the same time every day (24 hour gap).
• Hepcinat-LP's length of treatment may vary for a period between 8 weeks to 24 weeks.
• Do not stop use and intake of other anti-viral medications alongside Hepcinat unless instructed by your doctor.
Important - The correct dosage and prescription commonly depend on the patient and the condition being treated. Duration of dosage can range between 12 weeks to 24 weeks and the correct duration of treatment is to be determined by your medical practitioner or doctor as it will depend on the patient's condition and their response to the therapy. Do not adjust your dosage without the approval of your medical practitioner or doctor. This product is only to be used as prescribed and instructed by a doctor or medical practitioner.
Hepcinat-LP's active ingredients are Ledipasvir & Sofosbuvir which may have reported side effects as under:
* Common Side Effects / Symptoms –
• Loss of appetite,
• Lower back pain,
• Side pain,
• Insomnia (sleeplessness)
Consult your doctor or medical practitioner if you experience any of the above mentioned common side effects or symptoms.
* Serious Side Effects / Symptoms –
• Pale skin,
• Hives, rashes,
• Edema (swelling),
• Mood changes,
• Excessive fatigue,
• Behaviour changes,
• Irregular heartbeat,
• Breathing difficulty,
• Swallowing difficulty
• Signs of any infection.
Discontinue use of Hepcinat-LP and contact your emergency medical centre immediately if you experience any of the above mentioned signs.
Note: Hepcinat-LP may cause other unknown side effects or symptoms that are not listed here. For complete information, discuss the effects of Hepcinat-LP with your doctor or healthcare medical practitioner before use.
Contradictions & Warnings
Hepcinat-LP is not always suitable for all patients. Avoid the use of Hepcinat-LP in case of the following contradictions:
• Hepcinat-LP Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease.
• Do not take Hepcinat-LP when taking other medicines having Sofosbuvir and/or Ledipasvir as their active ingredients.
• Hepcinat-LP is also contradicted when taken alongside other medications used in the treatment of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) infection.
• Hepcinat- LP is contradicted for use if you are allergic to Sofosbuvir and/or Ledipasvir which are the active ingredients of Hepcinat-LP.
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.