Hepcinat-LP Tablets is a formulation combination of anti-viral medications Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir used in the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (CHCV) infection genotype 1. Hepcinat-LP is a prescription medicine containing Ledipasvir (90mg) a viral NS5A inhibitor and Sofosbuvir (400mg) a nucleotide inhibitor of the viral RNA polymerase.
The international brand name of this medicine is Harvoni that provides effective treatment in Hepatitis C Genotype 1 with a cure rate ranging between 94% to 99%. Hepcinat-LP helps prevent Hepatitis C Virus infection from multiplying in your body by weakening the virus and inhibiting its reproduction and replication.
Colours: Ferric Oxide (Yellow) USP/F & Titanium Dioxide USP
Dosage & Administration
Hepcinat-LP is to be administered under the strict supervision of a Hepatologist only.
* Hepcinat-LP is to be taken by adults over 18 years of age only.
* Hepcinat-LP is to be taken orally with a full glass of water.
* The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.
* To be taken at the same time every day (24 hour gap).
* Hepcinat-LP's length of treatment may vary for a period between 8 weeks to 24 weeks.
* Do not stop use and intake of other anti-viral medications alongside Hepcinat unless instructed by your doctor.
Important - The correct dosage and prescription commonly depend on the patient and the condition being treated. Duration of dosage can range between 12 weeks to 24 weeks and the correct duration of treatment is to be determined by your medical practitioner or doctor as it will depend on the patient's condition and their response to the therapy. Do not adjust your dosage without the approval of your medical practitioner or doctor. This product is only for use as prescribed and instructed by a doctor or medical practitioner.
Hepcinat-LP's active ingredients are Ledipasvir & Sofosbuvir which may have reported side effects as under:
* Common Side Effects / Symptoms - Consult your doctor or medical practitioner if you experience any common side effects or symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, headache, loss of appetite, lower back pain, side pain, insomnia (sleeplessness) and/or fever.
* Serious Side Effects / Symptoms - Discontinue use of Hepcinat-LP and contact your emergency medical centre right away if you experience any signs of pale skin, hives, rashes, edema (swelling), mood changes, excessive fatigue, behaviour changes, irregular heartbeat, breathing difficulty, breathlessness, swallowing difficulty and/or signs of any infection.
* Unknown Side Effects / Symptoms: Hepcinat-LP may cause other unknown side effects or symptoms not listed here. For complete information, discuss the use of Hepciant-LP with your doctor or healthcare medical practitioner before use.
Contradictions & Warnings
Hepcinat-LP is not always suitable for all patients. Do not take Hepcinat-LP as it is contradicted in the following known cases:
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.